What is mobile IV therapy?
Mobile IV therapy is a service where IV Vitamin Therapy sends trained medical professionals to our patient’s home or office to administer IV (intravenous) treatments. These treatments in the comfort of your own home or office may include fluids, vitamins, minerals, and medications.
From vitamin C to antioxidants, amino acids to vitamin D, NAD therapy to B-complex vitamins like biotin, IV therapy affords patients many essential vitamins and nutrients crucial for overall health, well-being, and mental clarity.
Mobile IV Hydration Therapy provides convenient and efficient medical care, so patients do not have to travel. The service is often used for dehydrated patients with migraines, the flu, and hangovers, to name just a few.
Why IV fluids at home?
If you’re sick, feeling anxious, dehydrated, or just plain worn out, chances are you don’t want to get in your car and drive to an office to get an IV vitamin drip.
Who would disagree with that?
Our mobile IV doctors and registered nurses rush to your home or office to administer the highest-quality vitamins available in the comfort of your home, private office, or hotel room. Treatments usually take between 30 and 45 minutes.
We offer a variety of mobile IV drip treatment packages of essential nutrients specially designed by our Medical Director, Dr. David Nazarian, to alleviate symptoms caused by conditions such as hangovers, colds, flu, and migraine headaches.
If you can’t find what you need in our list of IV treatment packages, give us a call, and we’ll customize a unique IV at-home therapy package just for your symptoms and needs.
What conditions benefit from at-home IV?
IV Vitamin Therapy is known for being one of the first and best mobile IV providers in Los Angeles. We treat many conditions with the highest-quality vitamins, including:
- Miserable hangovers and jet lag. You can’t beat our mobile hangover IV for a quick detox after a night of overdoing it. Let mobile IV infusion hydration replenish you without drinking a dozen glasses of water. B complex (including vitamin B12) vitamins give your low energy a vital boost. Glutathione quickly puts you on the road to recovery.
- Anxiety and depression. An IV home infusion of B vitamin will soothe your brain and nervous system to make you feel better. We often recommend a Myer’s Cocktail to boost overall wellness.
- Sports recovery. Let our mobile drips jump-start your recovery time with our unique blend of rejuvenating vitamins, including glutathione to tame inflammation. High-dose vitamin C to mend connective tissue and keep your heart healthy. Amino acids relieve muscle soreness. Minerals help overcome after-workout cramps. Our mobile IV clinic will introduce essential elements to balance electrolytes. And, finally, B complex vitamins give you a much-needed energy boost.
- Chronic infections. Our at-home IV therapy specialists can administer vitamins to boost your immune system. These include vitamins A, B, C, D, and zinc.
- Cold and stomach flu. We’ll have you feeling better in no time with a vitamin IV that includes fluids, electrolytes, vitamin D, and zinc to defend against infection, glutathione, B complex, magnesium, anti-nausea medication, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs that reduce muscle pain, and amino acids.
- Rehydration. Kick hangovers and jet lag to the curb and refresh your body with the hydration it needs.
- Anemia. Buck up. You’ll have more energy after an infusion of vitamin B12 for red blood cell development and converting iron to hemoglobin and folate to control red blood cell size and function.
Does insurance cover mobile IV therapy in Los Angeles?
It depends on the insurance company and the type of policy that you have. Some insurance companies will cover IV therapy, but others will not. Other insurance policies will only cover a portion of the cost of IV therapy.
Most insurance companies only cover IV therapy if it is medically necessary. To determine if IV therapy is medically necessary, the insurance company will likely require a letter of medical necessity from your physician.
How much does Mobile iv drip therapy cost?
The cost of mobile IV therapy treatments depends on the kind of vitamins, minerals, supplements, or medications that are part of your therapy. Mobile services tend to be $100 to $150 more than the comparable treatment in our office.
Why trust IV Vitamin Therapy?
IV Vitamin Therapy is overseen by board-certified Dr. David Nazarian, who works with an elite staff of nurses to tailor wellness programs.
Our medical office follows strict guidelines and standards to ensure each patient receives the highest quality pure vitamins compounded from elite pharmacies. This ensures that the compounds have undergone strict sterile processes and quality assurances that meet our standards.
Our physicians and registered nurses can consult you before your on-demand IV vitamin therapy and suggest which approach may be the best. In addition, we have an in-house laboratory and state-of-the-art equipment should you want or require further testing and medical workup.
Consider in-home IV Vitamin Therapy as the ideal place to recharge your batteries. We created our vitamin program just for people like you. We’ll help revitalize your depleted body with nutrients, vitamins, hydration, and hormones. Remember, this is about your needs. With that in mind, you’ll meet with Dr. Nazarian before beginning treatment. Together, you’ll discuss your expectations, health history, and any allergies or long-term concerns you may have.
From there, your personalized journey to wellness begins.
Call 855-999-5577 or book online now.
Looking for Mobile IV therapy near me?
We provide mobile iv therapy in the greater Los Angeles area, including:
- Bel Air
- Beverly Hills
- Newport Beach
- Orange County
- Pacific Palisades
- Playa Vista
- Santa Clarita
- Shadow Hills
- Sherman Oaks
- Stevenson Ranch
- Studio City
- Sun Valley
- Valley Village
- Thousand Oaks
- West Hills
- West Hollywood
- Westlake Village
- Woodland Hills